32GB. 128GB. 256GB.
Rose Gold. Gold. Silver. Black. Jet Black.
● Retina HD display
● Wide color display (P3)
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529
• A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
• 12MP camera
• 4K video recording at 30 fps
FaceTime HD Camera
• 7-megapixel photos
Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
• Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
Cellular and Wireless
• FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
• Assisted GPS and GLONASS
• FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or cellular
• FaceTime audio
• Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
TV and Video
• AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
Power and Battery
Up to 2 hours longer battery life than iPhone 6s
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Touch ID fingerprint sensor
Operating System iOS 10
With an all-new design and all-new features, iOS 10 is the world’s most advanced mobile OS. It brings your iPhone to life in more intelligent and expressive ways than ever.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 7. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.
• EarPods with Lightning Connector
Rating for Hearing Aids
iPhone 7 (Model A1660, A1778): M3, T4