|| Home | iPhone ||
• Face ID
• iOS 11
• Design and Display
Super Retina Display
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
OLED Designed for iPhone X
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
• 5.8” Super Retina HD display
• 2436X1125 resolution
• 458 pixels per inch
iPhone X is a true High Dynamic Range (HDR) display. You can watch movies and shows in Dolby Vision and HDR10. Your HDR photos will look even more amazing. And you'll be able to watch HDR titles from iTunes, Netflix, and more.
A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we've ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
• Face ID
Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
The TrueDepth camera system is composed of multiple innovative technologies. Working together in real time, they use a detailed depth map of your face to recognize you in an instant.
Infrared Camera - An infrared camera reads the dot pattern, captures an infrared image, then sends the data to the secure enclave in the A11 Bionic chip to confirm a match.
Dot Projector - More than 30,000 invisible dots are projected onto your face to build your unique facial map.
Flood Illuminator - Invisible infrared light helps identify your face even when it's dark.
- With Face ID, iPhone X unlocks only when you’re looking at it. It’s designed to resist spoofing by photos or masks. Your facial map is encrypted and protected by the Secure Enclave. And authentication happens instantly on the device, not in the cloud.
- The A11 Bionic chip uses machine learning to recognize changes in your appearance. Put on glasses. Wear a hat. Grow a beard. Your friends might not recognize you. But iPhone X will.
- For additional security, Face ID is attention aware, meaning it unlocks your iPhone X only when you look toward the device with your eyes open. That means Face ID can also reveal notifications and messages, keep the screen lit when you’re reading, or lower the volume of an alarm or ringer.
Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.
• TrueDepth Camera
Front facing. Forward thinking.
Portrait Mode Selfies
Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio‑quality lighting effects.
The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
• Dual 12MP Cameras
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studio‑quality lighting effects.
Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light.
The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
• A11 Bionic
Introducing A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that's capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
The four efficiency cores in the all‑new CPU are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster.
Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time.
A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design that lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.
The new Apple‑designed three‑core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion.
A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
• Wireless Charging
- With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless.
- Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafes, and airports around the world.
- Introducing AirPower mat. Just set your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods anywhere on the mat to charge them wirelessly.
• iOS 11
Designed for iPhone X
A phone that's all screen required an entirely rethought OS with new capabilities and gestures.
New with iOS 11
Pay friends in Messages. Let Siri be your translator. And discover new music with friends in Apple Music.
Experience mind-blowing AR games and apps on the world's largest platform for augmented reality.
iPhone X 5.8-inch display
From $49.91/mo. with the
|iPhone 6||iPhone 7||iPhone 8|
|iPhone X||© «org-info.mobi»|