|| Home | User Manual | HERO6 ||
Follow these guidelines to get the best performance from your camera:|
• The camera is waterproof to 33’ (10m)—no housing needed. Ensure that the doors are closed before using the camera in or around water, dirt, or sand.
• Before closing the doors, be sure the seals are free of debris. If needed, clean with a cloth.
• Before opening the doors, be sure the camera is free of water or debris. If needed, rinse the camera with fresh water and dry it with a cloth.
• If sand or debris hardens around the doors, soak the camera in warm tap water for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly to remove the debris before opening the doors
• In wet environments, dry the touch display with a soft cloth so that it registers your touch.
• For best audio performance, shake the camera or blow on the mic to remove water and debris from the microphone holes. To prevent damage to the internal waterproof membranes, do not use compressed air to blow into the mic holes.
• After every use in salt water, rinse the camera with fresh water, and dry with a soft cloth.
• To clean the lens or the lens cover, wipe it with a soft, lint-free cloth. If debris becomes lodged between the lens and the trim ring, flush it out with water or air. Do not insert foreign objects around the lens.
|Table of contents
| Your HERO6 Black | Getting Started | Navigating Your GoPro | Map of Modes and Settings | Capturing Video and Photos | Settings for Your Activities | QuikCapture | Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice | Playing Back Your Content | Using Your Camera with an HDTV | Connecting to Other Devices | Offloading Your Content | Video Mode: Capture Modes | Video Mode: Settings | Video Mode: Advanced Settings | Photo Mode: Capture Modes | Photo Mode: Settings | Photo Mode: Advanced Settings | Time Lapse Mode: Capture Modes | Time Lapse Mode: Settings | Time Lapse Mode: Advanced Settings | Advanced Controls | Connecting to an Audio Accessory | Customizing Your GoPro | Important Messages | Resetting Your Camera | Mounting | Removing the Side Door | Maintenance | Battery Information | Troubleshooting |
|HERO6 Black instruction||© «org-info.mobi»|