|| Galaxy S8 User Manual ||
This device is rated IP68 using the Ingress Protection rating system.
Your device has been tested in a controlled environment and shown to be water and dust resistant in certain circumstances (meets requirements of classification IP68 as described by the international standard IEC 60529 – Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures [IP Code]; test conditions: 15-35°C, 86-106 kPa, 5.0 feet, for 30 minutes). Despite this classification, your device is not impervious to water damage in any situation. It is important that all compartments are closed tightly.
Note: If any liquid is found to have entered your device components or an internally sealed system, this condition will void your device warranty.
Follow these tips carefully to prevent damage to the device.
• Any device which uses accessible compartments or ports that can be opened, should have these sealed or closed tightly to prevent liquid from entering the system.
• Whenever your device gets wet, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If your device has gotten wet, you should dry the inside of the charging port before inserting a power connector to charge your device. If the charging port is not fully dry, your device may operate abnormally. For example, it may charge more slowly or overheat.
• Do not expose the device to salt water or ionized water, or to water over 5.0 feet deep for more than 30 minutes. If your device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to any liquid other than fresh water, rinse the device with fresh water immediately and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. Failure to rinse the device in fresh water and dry it as instructed may cause the device to suffer from operability or cosmetic issues.
• Do not expose the device to water at high pressure.
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water and dust resistant features of the device may be damaged.
• To maintain the water-resistant and dust-resistant features of your device, if an S Pen is available for use, verify it is securely inserted prior to any exposure to liquids.
• The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water or in other liquids. 
Special Features: Bixby • Edge Screen • Flexible Security • Water and Dust Resistance •
|Samsung Galaxy S8||© «org-info.mobi»|