|| Home | DV cameras ||
Mini Camera SIM Card Video Recorder Voice device X009 Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
This product supports Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 network and GPRS, and can switch seamlessly between different networks. Compact, signal strength, loud, precise positioning, the picture is clear, stable, long standby, globe. These feature are the greatest advantage.
• Use Standard GSM SIM card (Not included, not work for CDMA or 3G network, but 3G SIM card which work for GSM network is ok)
Press and hold the On/Off key for 3-5 seconds. The indicator light flashes continuously, which means the product is switched on.
After the indicator goes out. calls can be made.
Press and hold the On/Off key for 3-5 seconds. The indicator light keeps on And later, it goes out. which means the product is switched off.
Edit the SMS «000» and send to the product A photo will be automatically taken and saved in the TF card.
Reply: The Photo has been saved in the memory card.
Photo Shooting and Sending Back
Edit the SMS «111» and send to the product (A card with GPRS and colored SMS is required for this function )
Edit the SMS «222» and send to the product (Send «444» during video recording will end the process and save to the TF card.)
Reply: Start recording video
Edit the SMS «333» and send to the product (Send «444» dunng audio recording will end the process and save to the TF card.)
Reply: Start recording sound
Memory Card Formatting
Edit the SMS «999» and send to the product, the memory card will be formatted.
Sound Control Callback
• Message Callback
• Phone Callback
Edit the SMS «666» and send to the product, you can check the status of the battery.
Send «SOS+SOS number» to the product through SMS. «SOS13512345678» for example, the machine will set «13512345678» as sos number after the text is successfully sent; you may set as many as 5 numbers at most. When there is any emergency press the SOS key for 3-5 seconds, it will automatically dial the soso number(s) you previously set (To delete the number, enter «OCSOS»)
English Information Positioning: User is expected to receive a piece of information containing English text or website one minute after he sends «DWEN» to the machine through SMS. Both cellphone and computer can be used to click the link and check the specific location.
Continuous Data Uploading: User sends «LXDWX» to the machine ( X represents the interval of positioning. That is to say. LXDW5 means positioning and uploading data every 5 minutes. User may log in the platform to check the track. Interval of positioning is 1-X-60) To turn off the command of continuous data uploading, enter «GBDW».
Prompt: For positioning in most of foreign countries, send «DWEN» directly. For a few numbers of countries that need to set APN before positioning, send «APN, APN name, user name. password#» to the product (set the APN according to which operator the SIM card inserted in the device is issued by). For example, for Egypt, click Vodafone: user sends «APN. internet vodafone.net. internet#» to the product through SMS. and sends «DWEN» or «LXDWX» to inquire related information after receiving a «Set OK» reply.
• Before using this device for the first time, pls. charge the battery fully to achieve best effect.
• When installing, please pay attention to GSM network signal strength, do not install in no signal or weak signal of place, so as not to affect the use effect.
• If the battery ran out, the indicator light is dark, So please recharge before use.
• If you can not get through the phone in the device, please take out the SIM card and insert again, restart the device or recharge and try again.
• If the device doesn't pick up the call automatically, please take out the SIM card, insert again, restart and try again.
• When the device could not reply the message, please check whether the SIM card have to owe a fee, or check whether the SIM card is filled with text messages, then try it again.
|WIFI Q7||SQ8 Mini DV||SQ11 Mini DV|
|X009 mini camera||© «org-info.mobi»|