The solar oxygenator is an ingenious air pump suitable for aquarium,
small or medium ponds, etc. Working via solar power this air pump
oxygenates pond water in sunny weather when oxygen levels are depleted.
Simple to install, no wiring needed.
AC/DC oxygen pump, using copper movement, built-in high-quality lithium
With a small size, low noise, large air volume, durable for use.
Adopts advanced single-chip intelligent control.
Constant voltage/current charging, over charge and over discharge
protection, low battery alarm.
Widely used for a variety of ornamental fish, aquarium, company
aquarium, small ponds.
Especially great for power outage emergency, as well as oxygen pump for
wild fishing, small amounts of aquatic transport.
- Long press the power button for 3s, the blue LED is NO, it starts
- Then short press the power button, it starts tocycle mode:supply
oxygen for 8s and stop for 2s.
- It needs to charge when the LED light is red and flashing. It support
charging and working simultaneously.
- Solar panel must be located in where can receive maximumsunlight
- Solar panel cannot be installed in the water, interior or under the
- Clean the solar panel regularly
- Working effect will be influenced by the weather, seasons and place
- Solar Panel: 6V 1,5W
- Input: DC5V/1A
- Power: 0.5W
- Air Pressure: 0.15mpa
- Air Rate: 2L/M
- Battery: 18650 3.7V 3600mAh
- USB Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Working Time: Approx. 24 Hours
- Tube Length: Approx. 1.3m
- Outlet: 4.45mm
- Power Cable: Approx. 3m
- Material: ABS
- Product Size: Solar Panel: 14*13*1.6cm / Air Pump: 8*10.5*3.5cm
- Product Weight: Solar Panel: 200g / Air Pump: 210g