|| Home | mini DV ||
|| En | It | De | Es ||
H360 is the action camera capable to record videos and snapphotos in a «roundie» perspective at 360 degrees. With this type of videos you will look in any direction - not just where the camera may be pointing, you will capture in all directions simultaneously!
The LCD display on the top side lets an easy setting of the functions. While the 3 leds indicate the recharge level, the Wi-Fi activation and therecording.
Image sensor: 5 MP (CMOS) x2
Function Mode: Video recording; photograph shooting
Camera lens: F2.0 - f=1.1mm
Video resolution: 1920*960P (30fps)
Photograph resolution: 3008*1504
- video H.264 (MOV)
- photo JPG
Memory: Micro SD card (maximum: 32GB)
USB port: Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
Power: Built-in lithium battery 1500 mAh
• Do not drop your camera.
• Do not place heavy objects on the camera.
• Keep the camera away from water and liquids. This may cause the camera to malfunction.
• Recharge the battery via the USB cable.
• The camera should not be in heat over 65ºC.
• When the camera cannot work well, please don’t disassemble it by yourself, if your behavior cause damage, the original factory will not undertake responsibility.
• Make sure that the battery is full
• Format the Micro SD memory card.
Now you can proceed and set H360 upon your needs.
How to use your Wifi camera?
1. Insert a micro SD or micro SDHC card
SDHC Class 10 is recommended for use. Please turn off the camera when plug-in or pull-out the memory card.
2. Turn-on & Turn-off.
• Turn-on: Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds. With a sound of «Beep» from the buzzer, LCD display screen will be on (default mode: video recording).
• Power saving mode: When the camera is not under operation for the selected time (system default 1 minute), it will turn off automatically.
• Turn-off: Press and hold the button for about 3 seconds. «GOODBYE» will be displayed while it is turning off.
3. Charge the camera.
Camera has built-in rechargeable lithium battery. The battery can be charged by the micro USB cable. The charging led will be blue while it is charging. It shall take 4 hours. The blue light will be off when charging is completed.
4. Working mode selection.
The camera has two modes: video recording and photograph shooting. They can be switched by pressing the button or through APP.
• Video recording: the LCD displays the available REC time. Press the start/stop «REC» button to start recording. The REC led (red) will be twinkling during the video recording process.
LCD timer starts timing. Press the start/stop «REC» button again to stop video recording.
• Photo shooting: The LCD displays the available number of photos. Short press the Shutter button to shoot photographs after it is switched to the photo-shooting mode. The buzzer will send out “beep” sound. The counter will countdown the remaining photos.
5. Menu operation.
Press the «WIFI» button for 2 seconds to enter the menu.
- short press the «WIFI» button to move the cursor for selection;
- press the shutter button for confirmation;
- long press the «WIFI» button to cancel the setting or exit.
• Power Save. OFF / 1min / 3min / 5min - If the camera is inactive for the set time, the camera will enter power saving mode and turnsoff.
• Date & Time. System time setting.
• Language. Language setting, English is by default.
• Factory Reset. Yes / No - Restore the settings to factory default
• System. System Info / Card Info - «System Info» will display the firmware version. “Card Info” will display the memory card information (Class, capacity and available space).
• Format. Yes / No - Format the memory card
APP (for Android and iOS)
To view your videos you can download the APP «SYVR360» available on Play Store (for Android users) or Apple Store (for iOS users).
After installing «SYVR360» APP, the icon will be shown on the screen.
1. After installing SYVR360 on the mobile phone or tablet, the icon will be shown on the screen;
2. Insert a card and turn the camera on, press the «Wi-Fi» button to turn on Wi-Fi. On the LCD will be displayed the SSID name (P3600_xxxxxx) and the password (1234567890) to connect to the Wi-Fi.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on the mobile phone or tablet PC, search for APP with the signal name P3600_xxxxxx (theSSID you read on the LCD), then connect it till the connection is successful. When your device will be connected you will see the Wi-Fi icon on the LCD display.
4. Launch the App. From App you will be able to do:
• see the real timepreview
• start and stop Recording
• change settings (AWB and Wi-Fipassword)
• download videos from camera memory to your device
• play the video stored in camera memory or downloaded in your device
When applied to the PC:
The video camera has the plug and play function. When connected to a PC by the USB cable, it will automatically switch to the mobile HDD mode.
The removable disc icon will appear on «My Computer». Your photos are stored in the “\jpg” folder of the removable disc and your videos are stored in the “\video” folder
Notice: No need to install drivers to run its mobile HDD function if your operating system is windows 2000 or above.
PC player (for Windows and MAC)
With this software you can play the downloaded video file. During play is possible to choose between different kind of view.
You can even edit the video file rotating, trimming and converting it.
PC converter (for Windows only)
With this software is possible to convert video files recorded with your camera before uploading them on social media (as YouTube or other), so it can be recognized as 360° video.
Notice: immediately after the upload your video will not be played as 360° video, but you have to wait until your social media's server process the video.
|Midland H360 Wi-Fi Action Cam 360°||© «org-info.mobi»|